Sunday, September 25, 2016

Simon Says: Gift It

We all hit a dry spell every now and then, right? Well, trying to get my feet wet again with card making (and blogging), so here it goes for Simon Says: Gift It -challenge!

This is a specially made shaker card for twins with their initials on the card. 



I used Simon Says Stamps "Tiny Ray of Sunshine" -stampset and corresponding "Baby Clothes & Crib" die-set from a couple of years back for the card.

It seems my old linking tool had disabled thumbnail images for free subscribers, so I guess I'll skip it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shaker card Nunt! I love the embossing and the baby grows are so cute.
    Welcome back to the world od card making & blogging :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete