Thursday, March 25, 2010

Birthday card / Synttärikortti

Post-Xmas card blaaah is still going on, haven't made anything since the last card I posted. Here is a birthday card I made last week though, the first where I used Versamark / embossing powder -combo. Oh yeah, got myself an embossing gun. A measure of how much I am not in the mood of creating is that I haven't been playing with it at all.



Joulun jälkenen kortti-plääh jatkuu, enkä ole tehnyt mitään sitten viimeksi postaamani. Tässä olisi kuitenkin yksi synttärikortti, joka piti tehdä viime viikolla, ja jossa käytin ensimmäistä kertaa Versamark / kohopulveri -yhdistelmää. Kertonee aika paljon luomisvimman puutteesta, etten ole leikkinyt tuolla embossaus lämppärillä ollenkaan sen jälkeen kun ostin sen joskus helmikuussa.


Recipe
Images: Kreativ Hobby, Basic Gray
Ink: Distress Inks, Versamark Champagne
Other: Transparent and white embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment