Friday, July 26, 2013

Oh s....

Sorry, no project this time, I've been traveling the past week back home in Finland. However, today I went back to my crafty stuffs and took out my brand spanking new Lindy's Stamp Gang -sprays to fill them. I didn't know before I got my first 2 from Simon Says Stamp that they actually don't come filled. This makes sense, it saves a lot in postage, as there's just the necessary pigments in the bottle, and you add water yourself.

HOWEVER. 

That means that you have to pour hot water into the small plastic bottle and then stir in the shimmer, as I could not get it to mix by just shaking the bottle. 

I'm sure you can guess what comes next:


That is half of my Moonshadow Mist on my craft mat. Thankfully I DID have a craft mat, as it holds the liquid on top and I managed to save most of it back into the bottle. 

I'll leave you with a picture from my visit to my grandparents. I'll try to calm down by looking at the scenery.



No comments:

Post a Comment