Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time's up!

Okay girls, time's up for the contest!
There were 56 comments left, thank you all for participating :) There were so many of you and I was happily surprised - so I decided to draw 2 numbers instead of just one.

and the winners are...
j. barrett and Villasukka!

I have contacted both winners, and you will be getting your wristie-pattern as soon as I hear back from you :)

Thank you all for reading, commenting and participating! I found some nice blogs to fill up my Google Reader, so see you later ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Arvonta-parvonta suoritettu ja voittaja-poittajille ilmoitettu! Teitä oli niin ilahduttavan paljon (56), että päätin arpoa kaksi voittajaa. Onni suosi seuraavia: j. barrett ja Villasukka! Molemmille luvassa siis ranteenlämmitin-ohje :)

Kiitokset kaikille vierailusta, kommenteista ja osallistumisesta! Tämän kautta löysinkin mukavia blogeja täyttämään Google Readerini feedia, joten nähdään myöhemminkin ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment