Friday, October 23, 2009

Magpie Magic Scrap(K)it testing, L'Hiver

Sybille has finished her second kit, and also has her new Etsy-shop running. I had the pleasure to do testing on this one too, and this time she came up with a lovely winter-themed pack called L'Hiver.

You can check out some of the stuff Sybille made here.

The kit is not Christmas-themed as such, but beautiful winter imagery, and I have to say these figure skates took my breath away... I had to use them in my digital layout :)



As always, you can click on the photo to get to Picasa and a larger image.

I used three of the stamps - the figure skates (love em, love em, love em!), the poinsettia and the snowflake mandala and one of the frames. For the background I used one of the black and white patterns with snowflakes. I know, this is kinda the same color theme as the last one, but what can I say, I'm a sucker for purple...

I was planning on a card too, but we got a new printer and as it turned out, the ink takes hours more to dry than the old one and my first try for a card bled to ruin. I'll do another try tomorrow, letting the printer ink dry over night.




Recipe
Papers: Magpie Magic Scrap(K)it, L'Hiver
Images: Magpie Magic Scrap(K)it, L'Hiver

No comments:

Post a Comment