Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown #2

2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown #2, week 1


My second card is vintage inspired, and I really like how it turned out! The image is vintage photo printed from the computer, metal brads are again from Denise and the purple band is recycled gift wrapping ribbon. I continued the sketch inside the card too.





Recipe
Stamp: Scrappy Cat flourishes
Ink: Distress ink Vintage Photo, VersaColor Burgundy
Coloring: Marvy Le Plume II no. 64 Plum
Other: Recycled gift ribbon, metal brads, pattern scissors
Paper: 12x12 scrapbooking paperstock from a local dollar-store, vanilla colored card stock

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all the detail:)
    Laura & Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage feel of this one Nunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love the vintage style
    Thanks for taking part in the UCS

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty! love the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, so elegant in the monotones

    ReplyDelete