Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Next Level

The Next Level challenge of the week was a self standing card. I really loved the tutorials, and this was the first ever card I made that included a stand.

It is a birthday card for my Finnish friend living here in Trondheim (Onnea is a birthday wish in Finnish). I began with brown card stock and worked on it with Distress inks, Brilliance Dew Drop inks, multiple stamps and some Basic Gray pearls.






Recipe
Papers: Brown card stock
Images: Various stamps
Ink: Distress Fired Brick and Vintage Photo, Brilliance Dew Drops
Other: Basic Gray half pearls.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love the rich colors! Thank you much for joining this week's challenge..Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and stunning project! I love the rich colors...very pretty!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tämä on hieno!
    Vähän noloa, mutta minä en onnistunut ohjeista huolimatta vastaamaan haasteeseen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful work of art.. totally fantastic xxxx

    ReplyDelete