Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sugar Bowl #15

Entering Sugar Bowl with one of the images I got from Mina. Colored with watercolor pencils, papers from a magazine cd, ribbon / bow from Ikea gift ribbon :D Oh, and the retro flowers are made from paint samples I took from a home improvement store - gotta love those little cards with gazillion coordinating colors :D Bf thought though that I am mad when I came back from the paint shelf hands full of paint samples: "Honey, I don't think they are meant for card making...". What, they were free, he should be happy cause I just saved him a lot of money ;)






Recipe
Papers: Magazine freebies, cream colored card stock
Images: Sugar Nellie
Coloring: Watercolor pencils, Koi brush
Other: Gift ribbon from Ikea(!), paint samples for retro flowers ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Your card is just lovely! The image is really sweet! Clever use of the paint samples too! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty colouring and I love the way you have coloured in the background. What did you use? funky flowers- great idea!

    ReplyDelete